Monday, January 18, 2010

Pictures from New Mexico

View from the top at Cedar Crest.
Great grandchildren, Dillon holding Mia. (This is an older picture - Mia is over a year and very mobile.)
Mandy and Mia - perhaps in Arkansas?
Mother and Daughter - Dorothy and Mandy.
Ken took pity on me, and sent some pictures last night. I'ts been forever since we've seen this part of the family. Too bad distance and difficulty of travel for some makes the miles too many to have more contact, but it's good to see the pictures. Thanks, Ken.

3 comments:

Judy said...

So happy to see this important part of the family. I always loved how Dorothy called me, "Aunt Joody". We miss her!

Ann said...

After seeing these photos and realizing time is really flying by, we definitely need to put together a family reunion for this summer. These photos must have been a nice treat for a snowy and cold winter's day.

John, Mandy and more said...

I think Ann is right! A family reunion is seriously in order! I don't think any of you have even met my children - and Dallin is 5! I know I've never met any of my cousin's children...