Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time for another Quilt - English Enchantment

This quilt pattern was in Quilter magazine four years ago as a mystery quilt. I have had the rose fabric I used in this quilt for about ten years, and wondered what to do with it. I finally got to work on this last fall and this winter. The top is finished, but my design wall is in a gues bedroom, and I could not get back far enough to get a good picture of the top without including the footboard and a snitch of my teakettle quilt in the picture. Enlarge this picture to get a better view of the pattern.

7 comments:

Judy said...

Aren't you glad that you quit playing Snood and made all of these beautiful quilts? We are!

Elizabeth said...

Snood? What is Snood???

Judy said...

Right...

Ann said...

Beautiful! You have such a great eye for color.

Jen said...

Until recently I despised purple, and I'm completely unsure why. Lovely quilt! Absolutely beautiful!

Jen said...

Oh and by the way what IS snood? I'm curious now. Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on something fun.

Elizabeth said...

Way back on April 16th, you asked what Snood was and I didn't answer! Do a Google and you'll find the game Snood to download - it will eat up your time like crazy. You don't really want it ---I finally took it off my computer.