Saturday, August 15, 2015

January and February Blocks for my Calendar Quilt

 I've already posted the above block, but after reading about crazy quilts, I realized that I had left something out.  It is sometimes a custom to include important dates in the blocks, so I put in Ron's birthday and our anniversary.  Maybe there should be more - we'll see.
And, February is finished!  Be sure to click on the pictures to enlarge them.  There is at least one animal in each of the blocks.  This is taking me so long, as I sandwich these fun blocks in between other projects and "things to do", but I'll eventually get it all done - I think.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Watch out blogs: I am back! And I am so glad because these two quilt squares are amazing. Blows my mind how much time and energy these took....carry on. I can hardly wait to see the rest. Beautiful!