Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulips

The mountains still look cold and a little forbidding, as you can see by the new picture I put in the title position, but the tulips are beginning to do their thing. I played with the bottom photo - enlarge it to get the full effect. (If Dwight can do it, so can I.) The symmetry of flowers amazes me. Looking in the heart of these white tulips with their yellow centers and the carefully arranged centers, it is obvious that the Creator has a strong sense of order. That is a comforting thought to me in this chaotic world we live in.
It is chilly outside today, and I have to make a decision about whether to plant my perennial geraniums that just came in the mail - or do I wait a day for better weather? What a choice.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Plant now!!! All of your photos are beautiful! I always enjoy them.