Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About the Blog and Comments

I hate to make a posting without a picture, so the daffodil will stand sentinel while I add my little bit here. I want to thank everyone who makes comments. In fact, I just went back and read all of the comments for the last couple of months and found a few new ones. Feel free - there haven't been any adverse ones yet, and I assume that will continue. Also, be sure to click on the photos to enlarge them. You'll be surprised at some of the details that are revealed when you do so. Sometimes a family blog gets discouraging because the editor isn't sure that too many are participating, so it's very encouraging when I see some family comments, and even an occasional posting besides mine. Keep it up.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Ain't that the truth!

Anonymous said...

Mostly the only way I can tell that anyone sees my blog is by putting some tracking device on it. Then I can see that peeps are seeing it and enjoying it. :)
Lovely pic and sentiment. :)

Julia said...

I look at your blog everyday. I don't remember how to post to it, and have to figure out how to add a comment even... so know that I do look in all the time.

Elizabeth said...

Julia, it was good to hear from you - I know you check just about every day (the list tells me so); lets get on the phone sometime after we get back from our trip to Wyoming, and I'll walk you though it. I know that this is a good way to keep track of everyone, and we'll use it more as a family after a bit.

jennywren said...

OK, I am getting this a bit more by the minute. Soon I will be all over "your" blog. When are you going to Wyoming? And Julie got a great new car and took "the sisters" for a ride this morning. It looks like the comments are to be a bit shorter then the rest of the stuff I wrote tonight, so I will stop now. Thank you again