Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sugar Bugs

So Grandpa would have been proud! Today in Relief Society, we were given a little box of Hershey's Kisses. Dallin didn't ask for any, but stared at them longingly all the way home. When we got home, changed, and got Mia down for her nap, I asked Dallin if he would like one. His eyes got wide and he said yes. He gobbled it up and then set to helping me cook. I grabbed another and so I asked if he would like another. His eyes got wide again and this time he said, "Yes, please! And I'll make sure I brush my teeth two times to make sure the sugar bugs don't eat them." Haha!
Here's a picture of Dallin and Mia with Grandpa Baumer on a recent vacation.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the story - sounds like sugar bugs are a good incentive for good dental hygiene - or is it bribery?

John, Mandy and more said...

More like a fear tactic. "Beware the sugar bugs! They bore holes in your teeth! OW!"