Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Different Kind of Baby Quilt

This quilt is not quite finished - I finished quilting it yesterday, and still have to get it bound.  That should tame down the wrinkly edges.  This one is for Suzanne's new son-to-be.  I made a very baby-like quilt for the first son with Peter Rabbit fabric.  The second one got a cute quilt with critters of all kinds dancing.   The two older boys have proved to have a profound interest in trucks, tractors, etc. - in other words, all kinds of machines that make noisy sounds, so when I found this Buggy Barn pattern, it seemed like the most logical quilt to make for the third baby boy.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are so right! I love it and I know the boys will too! It's beautiful, thank you so much! We're looking forward to seeing you next week!!

Judy said...

These trucks look so fun. Can we play now?