Monday, April 15, 2013

Check This Out!

The internet was made for carefully exploration, and I've been doing just that this morning.  Since I am a member of the Utah Quilt Guild, I went to their web site,   http://www.utahquiltguild.org/.  (I know, you'll have to copy, cut, and paste that URL.)  Last fall, I had finished a quilt called "Grandmother's Garden" (Eleanor Burns' design), and so in between everything friends entered that quilt in the Utah Quilt Guild's Quiltfest show that was in St. George Utah.  Much to my delight and surprise, the quilt did place.  If you'll go to the above-named web site, you can go down on the left-hand side of the home page and click on gallery, choosing the show winners.  Just enjoy scrolling through the winners, and you'll find my second-place quilt!  Big deal for me and probably the only time I'll ever get that ambitious.  And, since I have not got any pansies in the yard yet, I include this block (probably put it on here before, but oh, well) for my share of the pansy parade.


1 comment:

Julia said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! Such a beautiful quilt!!!