Thursday, May 30, 2013

More About the China Flower



I wanted to show more pictures of the china flower that Ron's sister, Evie, gave me for my birthday.  As I stated before, it was the creation of a lady in her gourd craft group.  The whole thing is so cleverly done - the copper pipe fits over an iron rebar so that you can put it in the ground anywhere, or in a pot as I have done.  Something to think about to do something with those orphan beautiful dishes that aren't Antiques Roadshow quality.  I love the ingenuity of people who can think outside the box.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Seeing the depth perception really helps. Value Village, here I come!

Ann said...

What fun! The problem with Judy is if she goes to Value Village she will find a pretty plate and will want to keep it. Clever people do keep us going, don't they?