Thursday, May 29, 2014

Almost There - The Memory Quilt #1

I am hoping that my three sister critics will make suggestions here - not that I'll follow them, but it helps to see someone else's perspective.  Ron and I just had a good talk about the three on the right - it needs some more help to carry it up and a little more to the left.  I've had sunflowers on and sunflowers off - I just left a tiny one to the right of the  story.  Awaiting your critique and help.  I'm also trying to figure out a name of this quilt other than Memory Quilt #1.  I never could name anything without great agony - even my children.  Help!

I tried the idea of fuzzing the edges of the pictures, but that didn't work - will probably stitch around them with a narrow decorative stitch to break up the straight sides a little bit.  Like the sepia (or antique) tones much, much better than the black and white.

No comments: