Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dallin's Birthday

Attention, dear family! Yesterday was Mandy and John's Dallin's birthday (fourth, to be exact), and I find that I cannot post any of the pictures that have been sent to me because they are deeply pixilated. This little boy is such a charmer (we are judging this from his pictures), that we would like to show the whole family what he looks like on this very important birthday. So, Mandy, John, Dorothy, Ken - somebody please come to the rescue. When you do, I'll edit this blog entry out, and yours will be the official birthday posting! Please?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The fish haven't taken the nibble yet - nor the family of Dallin accepted my plea for a picture and story about his 4th birthday. I'll keep trying!

John, Mandy and more said...

So sorry to leave you hanging! I have to tell you about the CRAZY party we had for him... and since I'm up with Mia at 4am, I'll just go get them now...