Friday, June 18, 2010

Yes, last Christmas

Yes, this is last Christmas and the two look almost identical, but it took me so long to find these. Between crashing computer, "misplaced" disk that my whole Idaho trip of Dec 2009 was on, trying to rename each pic (didn't work) and lots of cow pictures for some reason...I found them! And I think these are the two best pictures taken of Dad and I ever. Taken by Elizabeth of course and why she isn't in one is just wrong. I'm not getting any younger so I wanted these in our family history somewhere. We had just gotten home from Church where the Christmas program was done, Elizabeth was singing and Dad and I just got to enjoy. Then we ran out the door to take their neighbors the handmade gifts and goodies the two of them had made. A very sweet neighborhood. Is anyone getting the Christmas Spirit? Too soon? Got it. Well just sharing. Love you two.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aha! You have the bug, and you are doing nicely. These are some of my favorite pictures. Thanks for bringing a bit of the holidays to June. (Only 34 degrees above zero this morning.)

Judy said...

These pictures were worth digging to find. Father-Daughter, no one could miss the relationship as evidenced here. Very nice.

jennywren said...

Thank you for the pats on the back, if you only knew how long they both took...but Dad's was a bit quicker. I ment to wait untill tonight and say Happy Father's Day! But I was afraid I might get stuck again. So If I knew how to change "Yes, last Christmas" to "Worth digging for, for My Dad" I would. Happy Father's Day Dad, you can see how much I love you. Jenny