Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Pictures from Olympia

As I've said before, funerals are a sad-glad occasion.  Sad because we've lost the companionship of the person who is gone, but glad because there is still family to cherish.  This picture was taken at Judy and Bob's house the last night we were in Olympia.  Mike's white beard looks distinguished, Julia has her amazing smile, Andrea looks as lovely as ever, Ron looks good, and I didn't close my eyes.  However, pictures do help us analyze, and I've decided that a green sweater I thought was bright and cheerful is a little much.  Oh, well.  See part of Bob's lighted Christmas village behind me.  That village goes almost around the whole living room, and is like an enchanted village.  If I were him and Judy, I'd leave it up all year - or does it then become common and not magic?

1 comment:

Ann said...

These photos have been really neat to see. And they create such a nice record of being together. And, by the way, I like the green sweater.