Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mandy's Birthday...and Others

How many birthdays have I missed? Lots! But...I'm turning over a new leaf today, and beginning anew. Today is Mandy Kay's birthday - as you can see, she's been a charmer from the time she was tiny. She is now the mother of two. Go to her blog to see Dallin and Mia Lilly, who are also charmers, according to her maternal grandparents. Since I left out her sister Sara'a birthday the last of May, I am including her baby picture, with big sister appreciating the seriousness of the occasion. I took the picture in Missoula, Montana, where the family lived for a time in student housing; it has always been a favorite. Anyway, Mandy is a very accomplished young lady, juggling advanced schooling, family, home, and career. She has the help of her husband, John, which helps. Happy birthday, Mandy. And belated happy birthday, Sara. We'll do better in the future. Go to http://johnmandyandmore.blogspot.com/ to see the McNeill children.

1 comment:

John, Mandy and more said...

So sweet~ thanks Grandma! I have been so bad at keeping up with my blog, but thanks much for the compliments.